Label

My Value for My Dream

Hi everybody!

I want to share my experience about how I developed my social branding in the GenerasiGIGIH program, Yayasan Anak Bangsa Bisa. In this article, I will share the values ​​I believe in and how I represent them.

Actually, I have a lot of things that I rarely show everyone, and maybe that's what makes me judged to have no value at all. But yeah maybe that's true because even if you have a million values ​​and you never show them, people will still judge you as worthless. that's why I started learning to be a little cocky to show what I've got.😂✌

Well, for more serious business maybe I'll show more the value that I have, like skeptic on everything, maybe. and it may not look good to some, but to me, it was skepticism that led me to learn a lot. I can even spend my whole day trying to find answers to my distrust, studying, and doing many things to clear my doubts. And maybe, it's that habit that makes me better at analyzing things. That's why I came to the point that everyone should have the values ​​that I have for which I thank God that I was given it.

According to my dream, and comes from my educational background which has long been engaged in the field of education. I really want to have an institution that can accommodate "poor" people to get a decent education and job. Because I believe that the maturity of thinking can be fulfilled if your "stomach" is filled -which you can get by working and earning money- and a million of information you get -which you can get from education in general.

I realize that no dream is too easy to come true, therefore I try and always get struggled to hone my skills and enrich my values ​​so that I can at least analyze, manage, and adjust the regulations that can be applied when my dream has come true.