Label

It's Time to Change

Hello everyone, I am very grateful today and throughout my day I continue to be given many experiences that I can learn from it. I also hope that all of you are in peace and continue to be enlightened.๐Ÿ‘ผ

Change is a sure thing in life. Without this change, life will not work and maybe there will be no beauty in it. So many changes have happened in my life. starting from being born into the world, meeting new environments in every phase of life, to changes in every responsibility given to me.

In this article, I want to try to write down one of the changes that I experienced, especially during this pandemic. I'm not a person who easily gets along with new people, even in social relationships in real life I find it difficult to get used to conversing with people. this may make it difficult for me to have many connections with other people. Especially during this pandemic, I find it very difficult to meet my hangout friends who are already far apart. on the other hand, this condition taught me that distance is not an obstacle to connect each other. Various social media have provided many solutions for that. not only are they connected, but there's also a lot of information and lessons that can be accessed to keep developing, so many people are starting to get used to it, including me.

I realize that connection is an important thing in life where we can share stories, express our hearts, or even just exchange information. therefore, I started trying to get used to it and kept trying to be more open with people. because ages are always changing and if we don't try to adapt then we will be left behind and drown in darkness๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.


I also thank Yayasan Anak Bangsa Bisa for giving me an opportunity to grow and become a person who is ready to adapt to any changes. ๐Ÿ™